Job title : Administrator
Location : Melbourne
Job type : Permanent or Full Time
Contact name : Sarah Gee
Contact email :
Job reference : 1440206
About the role 

You'll be part of a team of five, reporting directly to the Client Services Manager. This vacancy arises from an internal promotion and growth of the business. In this position, 80% of your focus will be on supporting the Accounting team, with the remaining 20% dedicated to general office administration. For the first six months, this position will require on-site presence five days a week. Following this period, there will be an option to work from home one day per week.

Key Responsibilities
  • Greet clients, answer calls, and prepare refreshments
  • Maintain meeting rooms and team hub
  • Manage emails/calendar and handle mail
  • Organize couriers, handle scanning/filing
  • Perform other admin tasks
  • Coordinate with accountants and clients
  • Manage engagements, renewals, and expiries
  • Liaise with clients for documents
  • Diary management and meeting prep
  • Handle document preparation and distribution
  • WIP Management for accountants
Skills and Experience
  • Previous Office Administration/Client Services experience 
  • Experience in an Accounting firm is highly desirable
  • Bubbly and positive individual
  • Can-do attitude
  • Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook 
  • Must have full working rights in Australia
About our Client 

Our client, a vibrant team of 30 located in South Yarra, is currently in a growth phase and requires additional support in client services. This dynamic, close-knit team is known for its collaborative and enjoyable work environment. They offer a range of perks, including stocked kitchen snacks, Friday arvo drinks, quarterly events, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), yearly flu shots, training and development opportunities, as well as bonuses for long tenure.

To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Sarah Gee on 0423011669