In this role you will work with an agile mind set, and influence behaviours, liaise and negotiate with key stakeholders across the organisation and will contribute to thought leadership in the team. In addition, you will offer technical guidance across the application and solution development lifecycle to ensure alignment and desired customer outcomes.
- SAFe Certified and SAFe experience
- Extensive experience of working in Agile space and has demonstrated bringing senior stakeholders on the journey.
- Experience playing RTE role managing multiple teams and has substantial experience with Agile
- Experiennce managing Customer-led projects
- End-to-end delivery of projects using agile methods and leading cross-disciplinary teams
- Proven experience leading people and mentoring other PM's.
- A high level of EQ together with strong people skills and the ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Solid cross-functional experience in complex Business and IT environments
- Experience working on large scale, multi-disciplinary projects focusing on business change, internal IT and infrastructure
Please apply via the link below. For further information please contact Caroline Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org