Our esteemed client stands as a prominent market leader in the FMCG sector, boasting an impressive portfolio of household brands. Renowned for their commitment to innovation and unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction, they have successfully cultivated a high-performance culture. Positioned for continued growth, they are now actively seeking a dynamic and passionate Shift Manager to become an integral part of their team on a permanent basis. Join a company that thrives on excellence and be a driving force in shaping their ongoing success. The company is located in South East Melbourne.
About the role:
The Shift Management team is responsible for ensuring the safe operation of site facilities, providing engaging leadership and motivation, and delivering improvement initiatives to benefit the business. Reporting directly to the Factory Manager, you will be responsible for managing the on-time delivery of quality products to customers and providing technical knowledge across equipment, processes, and production to your team.
- Ensuring the site is operated in line with the company’s Health and Safety policy.
- Creating a positive safety and quality culture where incidents and hazards are reported, and code of conduct is followed.
- Delivery of weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Resourcing and people management to effectively deliver manufacturing targets.
- Building and maintaining a highly functioning team capable of meeting business requirements.
- Proven track record in a manufacturing or production, food industry preferred.
- Strong people management and leadership capabilities.
- Preferably an engineering or technical background (i.e. tertiary qualification).
- Growth mindset with a passion for continuous process improvement.
- Strong leader who contributes to creating a motivated and enthusiastic team.