Full-time permanent role located in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
There is flexibility with working from home/in the office.
As an Analyst Programmer, you will play a critical role in the continuous enhancement and operational support of current software applications, ERP system, as well as assisting the current IT team to maintain current systems and more importantly developing new systems, enhancements, and reports. As part of this role, you will also be involved in the journey of migrating to a new ERP solution.
- Responding proactively to users' requests.
- Communicating with clients to identify, analyse, develop business processes, then modify or create computer systems align with business needs and objectives.
- Analyse, design, develop, debug, and modify SQL queries and simple computer applications.
- Maintaining support for the MIS system across divisions and assisting with database reports, business processes and entities.
- Develop, maintain, or modify documentation associated with IT tasks.
- Support the IT team in resolving issues around the current MIS system and offer active contribution to problem solving.
- Environment / Safety / Community Responsibility
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or Computer Programming.
- Min of 3 years software development and RDBMS experience
- Experience with developing systems by analysing and reverse engineering of the existing systems
- Excellent understanding of relational databases and normalisation process
- Extensive knowledge for TSQL and SQL Server
- Extensive knowledge and experience in .NET technologies and programming (C#, VB.net)
- Excellent Microsoft Office and VBA skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge on developing Web Services and Windows Services
- Knowledge on secure data transfers across the web using Web Services for B2B communications and System Integrations
- Basic knowledge in Computer Hardware, Operating Systems, Database Systems and Computer Networking