Reporting to the General Manager of Education & Operations, as the Area Manager will be an inspired and energised leader who motivates employees in order to achieve organisational goals. Your remit will include childcare centres across New Castle and the broader region. Your key stakeholders will include centre support office, childcare centres, Government departments and bodies, and families utilising the centres.
- Financial contribution through remaining within budget for areas, ensuring management receive timely and accurate budgeted wage forecasts, coaching managers to enable them to make informed business decisions;
- Service managers and employees to ensure they feel supported to achieve their goals and initiatives, and support them through challenges they face within team and individual scenarios;
- Ensure policies, procedures and processes are all compliant and align with legislation, regulations and codes of practice and are embedded within the centres’ daily activities;
- Prioritise your own professional development and create succession plans for service managers and employees who show promise or wish to move into higher positions.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the education sector supporting multiple sites;
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of relevant early childhood developmental legislation, regulations, principles, theories and practices;
- A working style which demonstrates self-motivation, team leadership, business acumen and excellent planning and communication;
- Diploma of Children’s Services (or equivalent qualification or relevant work experience);
- Current Working with Children’s Care, First Aid Certificate & CPR Certification
- Valid open/unrestricted driver’s license
This modern organisation has national presence with 225 centres operating across Australia. Due to this healthy and steady growth in recent years, their centres in New Castle will be welcoming a new Area Manager to oversee business operations.
How to Apply
Please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch directly with applicants and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position. For more information please call Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant on the contact details below.