An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and ambitious assistant accountant to join a growing business in a genuine temporary to permanent opportunity. The company is located in Rhodes and are seeking an up and comer who is eager to learn and utilise their current skills set. Recent graduates as well as experienced assistant accountants are welcome to apply.
This role does require someone who can commence on an immediate basis.
Interviews will begin the week commencing 20 June.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Month-end financial accounting closing process, including GL entries, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, P&L reviews etc.
- Maintaining the fixted asset register
- Financial reporting tasks
- Assist with Accounts Payable process
- Assist with Accounts Receivable process
- Additional Financial accounting tasks
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach
- A positive attitude and be a keen learner
- Previous experience in an accounting or inventory management role is advantageous.
- Degree qualified
- Excellent communicaton skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.