Sharp & Carter has partnered with an ASX listed healthcare business that boasts an established brand and is undergoing a period of growth to deliver improved services to the community.
The Role | Reporting into Finance Manager
- Month end process - preparation and posting of various accruals, preparation of various balance sheet reconciliations, assist in preparation and review/analysis of P & Ls
- Budgeting & Forecasting - assist in the preparation of operating expenses and depreciation budget model
- Daily bank reconciliation for all bank accounts
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Tax - Prepare Monthly BAS and assist in the preparation of FBT return and income tax Return
- Payroll processing
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable duties
- Ad hoc projects as required by the finance team
Tertiary qualified in an Accounting degree and ideally working towards your CPA/CA, your interpersonal and communication skills are exceptional, consistently displaying a willingness to provide ongoing support to all key stakeholders. You will have demonstrated the ability to meet deadlines, as well as intermediate Excel skills e.g. the use of formulas and functions
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org.