Sharp & Carter has partnered with an established property business that is entering a period of positive transformation. With a robust and high performing finance team, this business is seeking an exceptional Assistant Accountant to help drive further efficiencies and performance from a financial and management reporting perspective.
The Role | Reporting to the Management Accountant
- Assist with the end of month processes including month end journals and reconciliations
- Assist with tax requirements including payroll tax, GST, company tax
- Process Fortnightly Payroll
- Maintain cashflow and the preparation of cashflow reports
- Banking and credit card reconciliations
- Assist in the lease accounting system maintenance and processing
- Support with the preparation of monthly billings
- Assist in the preparation of annual audits
- Processing of customer payments and assisting in the collection of past due accounts
- Oversee the Accounts Payable process and ensuring Purchase Order compliance across the company
Tertiary qualified in an Accounting degree and ideally working towards your CPA/CA, your interpersonal and communication skills are exceptional, consistently displaying a willingness to provide ongoing support to all key stakeholders.
You will have demonstrated the ability to meet deadlines within a similar position, as well as possessing intermediate Excel skills e.g. the use of formulas and functions. Ideally, you will have prior experience performing end-to-end payroll.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.