Our client is an ASX-listed business who are currently embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation. This is a great opportunity to join an iconic business in an Assistant Accountant position.
The Role | Reporting to the Finance Manager
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of month end reporting
- Complete daily bank reconciliations
- Posting journals and accruals
- GL reconciliations
- Work with finance team to identify and implement business process improvement
- Ad hoc duties and projects as specified by the Finance Manager
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree, with a proven track record of academic success. You will have aspirations to complete or have started your CA or CPA and have 1-3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting standards.
Great communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and have good attention to detail are essential.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Steph Dawson at email@example.com.