About the Company
Sharp & Carter has partnered with one of Australia's most successful FMCG organisations. The organisation boasts a strong profile as an established & respected brand, offering excellent career development opportunities for their motivated employees. With a clear mandate for growth backed by a substantial investment commitment, this organisation is well placed to deliver impressive results over the coming years.
- Preparing Daily Operations Performance Report for both Bulk and Retail products.
- Analyse daily operational results including variances against budget, forecasts and previous periods
- Identifying daily/weekly production losses
- Prepare weekly labour report. Analyse actual labour usage against standard
- Assist with system / ERP development & management
- Prepare Toll processing reconciliations
- Analyse inventory movements and reconcile physical inventory against the system
- Assist with Month end Activities
- Assist with Budgets and Forecasts
- Ad Hoc analytical work across the site
- Accounting (or related field) tertiary qualification
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Ability to multitask and work as part of a team whilst maintaining autonomy
- Sound knowledge of Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.