Our client is looking for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, has a positive attitude, is well-spoken and is a quick learner. This role will be suited to someone who has prior exposure to the month end side of accounting, with a background in AR (strong cash reconciliations and allocation experience)
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Assisting with month, half year and year end financial reporting
- Daily sales reporting
- Weekly cash forecasting
- Bank reconciliations (Both local & international
- General ledger reconciliations
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
- 2-5 years experience in an accounting role
- High volume cash reconciliations experience
- Prior finance experience in a retail environment (Ideal)
- Good knowledge of financial accounting ERP systems: SAP preferred
- Strong excel skills (V-lookup/Pivot Tables)
- Excellent communication skills
- Career growth opportunities
- A very supportive team
- Staff discounts!
Our client is an industry-leading retail company that requires an Assistant Accountant to fill a vacant position within their team. They have a strong name in the market and great office location!
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For further enquiries, feel free to contact Jacinta Coyne at: email@example.com