Our client is a globally listed Manufacturer with revenue over $9billion worldwide. They are highly regarded for their expert knowledge in their industry, coupled with exemplary customer service. A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people. Due to sustained growth, an exciting opportunity now exists within the finance team in a 12 month fixed term contract.
This important and challenging role will see you assume full ownership of the key accounting requirements for the business. You will be responsible for delivering the monthly close, reconciliations and reporting requirements.
Reporting directly to the Senior Accountant, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Management Reporting
- Timely Preparation of General Ledger Reconciliations
- Preparation of key journal entries, including standing journals
- Perform and assist in Month End Activities, in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation & completion of monthly reporting package for Head office
- Preparation of reporting package to internal stakeholders
- Financial Reporting
- Prepare and lodge returns in relation to FBT, Payroll Tax, GST, ensuring compliance to relevant legislation
- Participate and assist in facilitating annual External Audit
- A tertiary qualification in accounting or finance required with a view to attaining Professional Qualifications if not already secured.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an accounts preparation role
- Experience with using a tier 1 accounting system
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel).
- Excellent Communication Skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danielle Bower at email@example.com