Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Active management of cashflow (AUD & USD) which includes preparation of the weekly cash flow forecast;
- Completing bank account reconciliations;
- Recording, reporting and liaising with Group head office regarding loan and interest payments;
- Managing prepayments and inter-company reconciliations and confirmations;
- Preparing and posting related month-end and year-end journals and accounting entries;
- Assisting the Finance team with monthly result reviews and investigation of variances;
- Assisting with preparation of month-end reports;
- Completing Balance Sheet reconciliations;
- Preparation of Business Activity Statement (BAS) and GST returns for the Australian and New Zealand Companies;
- Assisting with preparation of the Annual Statutory accounts and Income Tax Returns.
- Assistance with gathering information for the external audit;
- When required, provide support to Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables;
- Other ad hoc project work as required.
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified in an accounting or business degree and have aspirations to complete or be part way through your CA / CPA. You will have 1-3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting standards. Your experience will either be within a professional services firm, or within a commercial business where you have previous Assistant Accountant experience. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and have good attention to detail are essential.
About the Company
The client is one of Australia's most well known FMCG brands with a global footprint. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and expansion to deliver improved services to the market.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at email@example.com