An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and ambitious assistant accountant to join a growing business. The company is an industry-leading business that is looking for an accounting professional with strong attention to detail and good reconciliation and analytical skills. The company is located in Horlsey Park (parking on site) and is looking for someone who can start on short notice. Interviews will begin on 7 July and continue until 14 July.
Recent graduates as well as experienced assistant accountants are welcome to apply.
Working within the financial accounting team and reporting directly into the Accounting Lead, your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing data and invoicing customers
- Cost reconciliations against invoices
- General ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial reporting and other financial accounting tasks.
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach
- Experience with reconciliations
- Advanced excel skills (confident with v-look ups and pivot tables)
- A positive attitude and be a keen learner
- Degree qualified
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.