Our client has an impressive track record of success, innovation and pioneering engineering credentials, all of which combine to make a stand-out for success.
With more than 4,000 employees worldwide, the company’s success is steming from its stable renowned bands. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions and a professional and friendly working environment.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller your role will see you responsible for the following:
- Lead the account payable’s function including processing of invoices and supplier payments.
- Assist with processing employee expense claims and credit cards according to company policies.
- Assist in the group’s month-end close process.
- Process journal entries and accruals.
- Maintaining the general ledger, and ensuring the timely reconciliation of accounts including identification and remediation of reconciling items
- Maintaining the company's fixed asset register and company fleet.
- Assist in the preparation of compliance and statutory reporting (including GST, FBT & PTRS)
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and yearly reporting packs.
- Provide support in the delivery of annual audits.
- Provide support to finance team related to all accounting and administrative tasks.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as required.
- Bachelor of Bus/Commerce (Accounting) or currently studying professional qualification in Accounting.
- CPA or CA will be well regarded but is not mandatory.
- SAP experience preferred
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience including exposure to such activities as general accounting and accounts payable in a corporate environment.
- Good knowledge of Debits, Credits, and basic accounting principles
- Computer literacy with a sound understanding of spreadsheets and reconciliation procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, prioritise and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have the right to work in Australia.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com