An exciting opportunity within an industry-leading Construction organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their finance team. This Assistant Accountant position will help assist in the management and communication of the companies’ accounting activities on a national scale. Furthermore, this role is responsible for the day-to-day processing of Treasury-related transactions with CBA & ANZ banking portals This role is a initially a 6 month opportunity based in North Sydney, with the genuine opportunity opportunity for extension / permanency following the initial contract period.
Reporting into the Group Treasurer, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Loading of all AP payment files
- Transfers and Manual Payments
- FX payments & settlements
- Payment confirmations & FX document offsets
- Check Bank Confirmations against TMS
- Receivables Financing Settlements
- Cash Advance Settlements
- Month End Cash Reporting
- Quarter End Liquidity reporting
- Cover Accounts Receivable Receipting when other team member is on leave
- Support Operations Manager (and Front Office) with Treasury related projects
Ideally, you will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have strong attention to detail, had experience working in a complex & high-volume environment and possess a positive "can-do" work ethic.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess at email@example.com or on 0439 014 028, quoting Ref No. #JB9225.