In a very exciting new time in their growth, they now embark on their own developments and are looking to bolster their newly created development arm with an ADM.
About The Role & Responsibilities
- Research into development precincts plans to identify stage of developments
- Identify who the developers are and the relevant contact within said developers to determine who are decision makers on strategic planning stages and the land holdings
- Development site research i.e. REA to identify land opportunities on market
- Business Development - Network with selling agents to gather market information and understand potential development areas.
- Tertiary qualified in Property related degree preferred
- 2- 4 years relevant property experience in any of the following: Property Analysis / Commercial Valuations / Property Development/ Commercial Sales & Leasing
- Excellent communication skills
- Display the right attitude - driven, organised and proactive
- Able to work in a team environment & work autonomously
- Salary: $70k - $90 package + tools of trade
- Excellent mentoring and gain valuable experience
- Career options to progress to Development Manager
- Variety of new build Developments across the commercial mixed use sector
Sharp and Carter have been exclusively engaged to recruit this role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Shiells on 0411 256 983 or e-mail email@example.com