Join this Global Financial Services Brand in a B2B focused Assistant Marketing Manager role. The position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and the person will be responsible for developing and executing Customer Engagement initiatives which support the B2B customer lifecycle journey with a focus on Enterprise Marketing initiatives, Customer engagement strategies, eNews letter and NPS. Initiatives will focus on digital and social activities but also include traditional channels.
This exciting role will focus strongly on developing compelling customer communications. As the ideal candidate you will have experience in growing perceptions of merchant network coverage, managing member offers in a B2B environment and working closely with multiple business units to support the execution of enterprise sponsorship events and initiatives.
You will have a passion for driving evolution in marketing and communications, leveraging traditional channels and resources to deliver impactful customer and commercial outcomes.
In this role you will require a creative approach that drives innovation by understanding and incorporating past marketing communications and changes within the competitive landscape. Success will include delivering strong marketing KPIs, while achieving business objectives. The team embodies a fast paced and dynamic culture, operates nimbly and embraces team work, accountability, flexibility and a will to win attitude.
- End to end campaign management including; creative concept development, campaign analysis & reporting, customer & partner relationship management, and campaign KPI analysis across key strategies for our Membership Rewards program.
- Work closely with the internal brand, Merchant and Consumer teams to ensure everyone is aligned and delivering value to members through our combined sponsorship projects and initiatives.
- Execution of bi-monthly eNews letter eDM
- Vendor relationship management with partner agencies
- Communicate and educate Sales/ Account Development team regarding new and planned marketing activities
- Work closely with global marketing, Field teams and other internal parties as needed to ensure strategic alignment globally and in the region.
- Ability to take on ad-hoc campaigns and projects from time to time.
What you need to be successful
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business or similar
- Proven track record of executing results‐driven, online and offline campaigns
- Marketing campaign project management experience
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, and presenting
- Creative thinking and approach to collateral development
- 3+ years’ experience in a Marketing environment.
- Global financial services company with a worldwide footprint
- Attractive remuneration package
- A supportive, collaborative and flexible environment
- 12 month contract with potential of extension and permanency
- CBD Location in state of the art modern offices
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org