The Assistant Marketing Manager role will support the Marketing Manager in Australia to drive key enterprise partnerships.
- Execute the partner engagement strategy across our AU partnership activity.
- Planning, project management and production of all partner facing and point of purchase collateral and distribution to support and amplify involvement in key AU enterprise partnerships
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the enterprise locally and internationally to identify opportunities for new partnerships.
- Work with external agencies to drive value through activations and communication associated with key AU partnerships.
- Drive and report back on partnership effectiveness and value exchange.
- Manage the end-to-end implementation of Offer activity associated to the partnerships.
- Develop and sustain campaign performance reporting for key partnerships.
- Manage and ensure partnership enhancements are seamlessly and effectively implemented across AU.
- Work closely with international and local digital capabilities teams to increase performance metrics from participants in our partnerships.
- Support in the development of contracts and negotiations related to new partnership opportunities.
- 3+ years experience in a partnership marketing or similar role
- Strong project management / campaign management skills.
- Data management and attention to detail
- Effective at influencing and managing cross functional stakeholders and managing external partners.
- Proven experience in partner management, reporting, and strong digital skills.
- Superior commercial and analytical skills, financial acumen, and innovative problem-solving expertise.
- A passion for digital, events, sponsorships and innovation.
- Flexibility, and ability to deal with change and developing new ways of working.
Please hit apply button or email your resume to Adam Parle at firstname.lastname@example.org for a private and confidential discussion.