An Assistant Project Manager with a good understanding of the construction lifecycle, this role will see you work closely with a high performing Senior Project Manager on a variety of projects.
- Strategic oversight on multiple projects at various stages of development
- Responsible for client-side deliverables, contract admin, programmes, risk assessments, project coordination and financial management
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and consultants
- Ensure effective communication and management of project variations
- A minimum of 3 years of experience preferably within a Architecture or Project consultancy, engineering firm or Head Contractor (Contract Admin, Project Coordinators or Project Engineers)
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant Property, Construction or relevant degree preferred
- Experienced in delivering built form or fit-out projects preferred
For a confidential discussion regarding the role or to register your interest contact James Shiells on 0411 256 983.