Operating internationally, this large-scale corporate boasts a diversified portfolio of businesses. With local turnover more than 1bn, the business has a robust foundation to expand with confidence, coupled with favourable market conditions and engagement with other key industry players. Through a refocus, the business requires an experienced audit & risk leader to join the Sydney head-office in this newly created role.
You will contribute to organisation wide transformation by assessing, recommending, and supporting sustainable improvements in governance, risk management and internal controls, including the internal audit function. You will deliver exceptional audit services, analyse business processes to identify risks, and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls. Further, you will identify opportunities to enhance business processes and lead change by appropriately challenging the status quo. You will:
- Engage the organisation to promote the values and the benefits of effective risk management
- Deliver insights and contribute to overall organisational improvement
- Assist highly complex audits and investigations of risk management, governance, and internal controls
- Drive efficiencies to assure the long-term future of the organisations financial and operational performance.
- Deliver end-to-end process mapping, risk and control register, and audit programs
- Provide ongoing recommendations for overall business improvement
As the successful candidate you will Big 4 trained and CA qualified, preferably with Sarbanes Oxley exposure, with your most recent leadership role in the commercial sector. Your commercial experience is in a medium to large scale business, preferably multinational, and subject to above normal regulatory requirements. You will have excellent analytical skills and can deliver insights to stakeholders at all levels effectively. You are a deeply passionate audit, risk management, governance and internal controls leader who wants to impart knowledge to others. In return, you will join a high-performing team, embrace the opportunity to have true impact, and build your career in a premium global business.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Damien Miller on 0499 700 077 or email@example.com