Working for a multi billion dollar plus global organisation, you will be responsible for providing independent assurance and advisory services for an iconic brand and supporting the delivery of Internal Audit objectives.
- Support Senior Management in developing, maintaining and delivering the entire Rolling Audit Plan and Board Reporting where relevant
- Coordinate, drive and deliver simultaneous reviews in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner without compromising quality of deliver
- Exercise good commercial acumen and ensure audit recommendations are balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements of IA’s own processes & tools
- Deliver, coach and support junior staff
- Actively contribute to other reviews that have a specific IT component
- Drive to upskill the team in basic ITGC and related audit areas
You will be Big 4 trained and CA/CPA qualified accounting professional with a practical and technical understanding of IT Audit and Risk Management. You will have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills. Prince2 or PMBOK certified and experience in auditing SAP.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below or contact Lachlan Wilkinson on 0468 727 814