Reporting to the inspirational B2B Head of Marketing, you will do the following:
- Develop their B2B positioning and value proposition
- Develop their sales content suite to empower the sales teams, and create compelling B2B brand story stores on why them.
- Create narratives and materials for key customers from SMB to Enterprise scale looking at key insights to showcase their USP and benefits to customers
- Create case studies and testimonials that highlight the success of key B2B customers by partnering with Client Success.
- Build relationships with the sales team and identify content needs for the sales team and work with creative resources to build out video content, infographics and more.
You are positive, collaborative and can work at an incredible pace with a "get things done" mindset. Some may call you a unicorn because you are unique and you bring a lot to the table, ideas, campaigns with a think big approach.
You will hopefully have the following too:
- A proven track record in a B2B marketing role and providing support to the sales and retention teams is a plus.
- Experience developing strategic messaging platforms including brand positioning and value proposition frameworks.
- Strong writing and storytelling skills, with experience creating strong and customized RFP submissions and sales content
- Comfort with ambiguity, ability to adapt quickly to changing goals & objectives and be effective in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Strong Google suite and Powerpoint skills, with strong attention to detail
- Great salary and benefits - $130,000 base + super
- Great work from home/office flexibility
- A positive culture where you can be your best self
They are a super global brand in the Tech space.
Positive, collaborative, fun and fast-paced
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.