Our client is a market leader in the digital travel industry, investing in the resources to improve efficiency and maintain their high-quality service offering.
The role will manage all stages of BI development project work with the delivery of ongoing easy-to-read metrics, reports, analysis and dashboards, to drive informed operational and financial business decision making.
- Design, develop and maintain the Finance Systems Applications that includes the Finance Data Warehouse, OneStream BI Platform and Power BI Solutions ensuring complete and accurate data loads, and aggregations
- Administer, create and manage all SQL databases, including monitoring and optimising database performance, thorough testing of new versions of programs, backup procedures, and transferring and migrating data.
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and external sources
- Design, develop and maintain the BI solutions which include the OneStream Application and Power BI. This includes monitoring and tuning data loads whilst addressing any data integrity, monitoring performance, and communicating functional and technical issues
- Implement and maintain BI reports/ dashboards/ visualizations;
- Work closely with users to define and validate requirements reporting
- Establish and maintain automation procedures with a large range of internal and external data sources
- Work closely with stakeholders to clearly understand, define and create appropriate data reporting requirements.
- Driven by innovation, identifying and implementing improvement initiatives that unlocks use of optimal framework and best practises within the Finance Systems
- Prior experience working as a Business Intelligence Developer (HFM, Cognos, OneStream etc), Data Analyst, Database developer with solid understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing concepts
- 5+ years experience advanced with Microsoft SQL server, developing, maintaining and administering. Must have advanced knowledge of SQL server integration services (SSIS)
- Advanced Power BI skills with the ability to create interactive reports and dashboards.
- Strong attention to detail and with excellent problem solving skills and data analysis skills
Send in an application so you don't miss out. For further information please get in contact with Gizelle Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org