This is a genuinely exciting position with an organisation that are growing steadily across the Australian marketplace.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to join an iconic Australian organisation and play a key role in their Marketing function. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this opportunity will offer the selected candidate an amazing opportunity of growth and development within an excellent culture.
- Establishing & growing the brand through digital, social, PR, sampling and instore activations.
- Working closely with sales to ensure a best in class customer experience.
- Managing all promotional activities for the brand from trade and consumer shows, demonstrations, sampling and other experiential marketing initiatives.
- Create standout in-store and experiential executions that get their brand noticed in retail
- spaces and beyond.
- Manage and track the marketing budget for those projects to ensure spend is within allocation
- Track and evaluate activities against agreed targets, making recommendations to improve and innovate wherever possible.
- Responsibility for all local community partnerships.
- Overseeing the partnerships with external design, digital and creative agencies.
- Looking after all new product launches across the region,
- Partnering closely with senior leaders to assist with range decisions as well as the general business direction and strategy.
- A proven track record as either a highly successful Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager or an agency partner with TTL experience striving for an exciting new challenge.
- A background in FMCG, Retail or similar industry and skilled in building a brand strategy and using insights/data.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business or similar.
- A strong passion for innovation and a working within an agile environment.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills are an absolute must in this fun and fast paced role.
- An adaptable and flexible nature and ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcomes,
- A caring and positive attitude/mindset balancing a nurturing and collaborative approach to hitting key business and brand objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading Australian business that has a strong focus on its people & career progression opportunities. The business works hard to drive a high performance & fun place to work, and follows a recruitment policy with the aim of bringing in people that can help add to the existing strong culture.
On offer is an attractive salary package. A dynamic company culture with truly awesome product and the opportunity to make your mark and have genuine impact of the future growth of the business.
How to Apply:
Interested? Click on the Apply Now button or email Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.