Unique Brand Manager opportunity within a well established and well loved Australian FMCG and Alcohol Organisation. You will be the brand champion of this Premium Portfolio and work across multiple channels to elevate the entire brand category.
- Utilising critical and tactical thinking and a broad understanding of the segment and build activities which maximise and develop the brands ongoing growth
- New Product and Packaging Development in-line with premium category cues
- PR and events to in-store promotions to share portfolio credentials with customer and business
- ATL customer campaigns
- Develop and nurture NPD across this premium category
- Develop plan and ways of working with cross-retail brand marketing and merchandising teams
- Post-graduate degree in Marketing or similar
- 4+ years experience preferably in FMCG/Alcohol/Beverage
- Strong Business Acumen and Commercial mindset
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
- Great salary, flexibility and benefits
- Opportunity to lead premium brand categories
- Fantastic culture and wise-ranging progression opportunities across the business.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.