Health and vitality! They're the first 2 words that you'd use to describe this amazing role and that's exactly what it is, an Amazing Brand Manager position for one of the world's most loved Beauty and Cosmetics Brands. And you could be a part of it...a big part of it. Your objective, Simple. Make everyone in Australia and New Zealand fall even more in love with their nurturing, fresh and clean beauty products through fantastic storytelling for the moments that matter in life, keeping you looking and more importantly feeling great!
- Work across marketing and communication strategies and plans
- Manage the Brand Performance and work across Product Development
- Establish actionable insights for New Product Development, Packaging, Pricing and Promotion initiatives
- Build nurturing and long lasting relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally such as global HQ, NPD, major retail chains, pharmacy and beauty care specialists and agencies too
- Drive business growth and brand equity.
What you need to be successful
- A caring and positive attitude/mindset balancing a nurturing and collaborative approach to hitting key business and brand objectives
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business or similar
- 3 + year experience in Brand Management or ABM looking to step up
- FMCG experience preferred but not essential.
- Great salary and benefits
- Opportunity to shape make a significant brand and company wide impact
- Free-parking on site - close to gyms, restaurants, shopping centre, public transport
- A supportive, fun and collaborative working environment.
About the company
My client is one of the world's most loved FMCG brands famous for products that touch our lives daily. It has a high performing but collaborative team environment. They understand their people are their most important assets and care for them as individuals. Put simply it's a great place to work!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.