This is an amazing opportunity for a results focused Brand Manager to join this Iconic Global eCommerce Fashion Brand as they go through a huge growth phase.
As the Brand Manager you will ensure the brand comes to life through their national campaigns, local area marketing and digital and social media initiatives. This is a broad role where you will wear many hats. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager - Brand and Creative, this is a hands on role where you will execute campaigns to perfection. Not for the faint hearted, this is a truly fun but faced paced role.
- Collaborate and work closely with the broader marketing and eCommerce team to execute the promotional calendar to drive engagement
- Project manage all campaigns and support all brand touchpoints across their website, print, digital, social media, sponsorships, out of home and much much more...
- Manage campaign tracking and reporting - you have a test and learn methodology so will tweak campaigns accordingly
- Collaborate and build close relationships with external agencies such as PR, brand and creative, media and digital to achieve win/win outcomes for the brand
What you need to be successful
- Significant experience and a proven track record in a similar brand or marketing position within a retail, fashion, beauty or ecommerce company
- Experience managing a number of projects from ATL, BTL, Digital, Social and events
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with an uncanny ability to build genuine relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Can-do attitude with high level of energy who can work at pace and with little supervision
About the Company
Our client is a well-known and Iconic Global eCommerce Fashion Brand with a phenomenal brand story and you could be a part of their next chapter and phase of growth. The business is a tremendous success story, built off the back of a diverse and quality range of products with a customer satisfaction level that is second to none.
The business has been built on the foundation of bringing in passionate people that value innovation and growth. With a well-versed leadership team, the organisation places a high emphasis on collaboration and the development of their employees.
Who you are
You are someone who embraces change and ambiguity in an ever evolving retail landscape. You are positive, collaborative and curious in nature. You have a genuine "can-do" attitude and genuinely enjoy managing campaigns end to end. You are pro-active - you don't wait for things to happen, you show initiative and it's part if your nature so ultimately you get sh*t done! You love working with people from different backgrounds and you are not afraid of hard work in a truly fast paced and sometimes frantic work environment.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact John Corrigan for a confidential discussion. You can also email your CV to email@example.com