This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with an iconic market leader in the Food industry. You will work hand in hand with the Marketing Director to set the direction and define the future for Foods portfolio to ensure our client achieves their innovation targets.
Importantly as this is a true end to end marketing role, you will also lead all the elements of the product from ideation through to launch including creative development, media strategy, packaging design and exposure to category strategy and customer engagement.
- Innovation Strategy and Planning: Work closely with the Marketing Director in the development of the various innovations
- Work collaboratively with cross functional and external agency partners in the development and execution of the innovation pipeline
- Product Innovation: Be the commercial lead for key innovation projects ensuring projects from ideation, through to launch and post launch review.
- Provide commercial and marketing leadership through key innovation processes ensuring adherence to Stage Gate and Integrated Business Planning cycles.
- Communications: Work closely with media and communication agencies to brief and develop best in class launch campaigns across TV, digital, transit and other channels.
- Collaborate with sales, category and shopper marketing in the development of go to market plans and shopper activations
- Brief and manage end to end packaging design and delivery for all NPD.
- Champion consumer trends and insights across the marketing and sales functions. Provide analysis of emerging global trends, opportunity spaces and technologies which can help fuel the innovation funnel.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Commerce
- 3-5 years FMCG marketing experience ideally within food
- Hands on experience delivering local end to end innovation from the ground up
- Experience crafting category and brand stories and successfully selling those into category and customer teams
- Experience leading media, creative, PR and BTL agencies in the development of local marketing campaigns
- Experience with stage gate and IBP processes
- Experience in consumer research and insights. Able to brief and assess both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Great salary and benefits
- Market Leading Food Icon
- Free parking onsite | Great work flexibility | WFO/WFH
- A supportive, fun and collaborative working environment.
About the company
My client is one of the world's most loved food brands famous for tasty treats and snacks and as consumers opt for healthier lifestyles and food choices, my client is looking to lead the way here.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY or alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org