This is a genuinely exciting position with an organisation that are absolutely flying globally and growing steadily across the Australian marketplace.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to join a funky and innovative organisation and take ownership of their development into the Australian region. Reporting to the Head of Marketing APAC (who is brilliant by the way), this opportunity will offer the selected candidate an amazing opportunity of growth and development within an excellent culture.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business mindset, creativity in spades and bring creative ideas that ‘blow peoples’ hair back’.
- Establishing & growing the brand through digital, social, PR, sampling and instore activations.
- Working closely with sales to ensure a best in class customer experience.
- Managing all promotional activities for the brand from trade and consumer shows, demonstrations, sampling and other experiential marketing initiatives.
- Create standout in-store and experiential executions that get their brand noticed in retail
- spaces and beyond.
- Manage and track the marketing budget for those projects to ensure spend is within allocation
- Track and evaluate activities against agreed targets, making recommendations to improve and innovate wherever possible.
- Responsibility for all local community partnerships.
- Overseeing the partnerships with external design, digital and creative agencies.
- Looking after all new product launches across the region,
- Partnering closely with senior leaders to assist with range decisions as well as the general business direction and strategy.
- A proven track record as either a highly successful Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager or an agency partner with TTL experience striving for an exciting new challenge
- A background in FMCG, Retail or similar industry and skilled in building a brand strategy and using insights/data.
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business or similar.
- A strong passion for innovation and a working within an agile environment.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills are an absolute must in this fun and fast paced role.
- An adaptable and flexible nature and ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcomes
- A caring and positive attitude/mindset balancing a nurturing and collaborative approach to hitting key business and brand objectives
- Lead and own the development of this funky brand in Australia.
- Really exciting products, highly agile business that will shake up our region.
- Proven global track record with phenomenal growth internationally.
- State of the art offices in CBD Fringe location.
- Warm caring and collaborative culture.
My client is a highly innovative and disruptive beverage manufacturer who have a strong following here in Australia and across the globe. They have a simple proposition of producing and ranging a host of products that are of excellent quality and deliver exceptional taste.
It has a high performing but collaborative team environment. They understand their people are their most important assets and care for them as individuals. Put simply it's a great place to work!
How to Apply:
Interested? Click on the Apply Now button or call Giorgio Xindaras on 0415786332 for a confidential discussion.