Exciting Brand Manager role working within the Health and Food space. Take ownership of a this leading Food companies Master Brand in the Australian market. Unique opportunity to put your mark on this brand within an established and successful Australian company.
- Work across wide ranging ATL & BTL marketing and communication strategies
- Manage Branding and NPD Projects for key Food Brands
- Build long lasting relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally across Quality Control, Insights and Innovation, NPD and Retailers
- Manage digital and social activities with external agencies
- Act as 'Business Owner' of this huge Food Category.
- Drive business growth and brand equity.
What you need to be successful
- FMCG, Food or Health background highly desirable
- Ability to execute and manage various projects simultaneously
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business or similar
- 3+ years track record in Brand Management or ABM
- A caring and positive attitude/mindset balancing a nurturing and collaborative approach to hitting key business and brand objectives.
- Great salary and benefits | Fantastic Work Life Balance
- Opportunity to shape make a significant brand and company wide impact
- A supportive, fun and collaborative working environment.
About the company
My client is one of Australia's fastest growing Healthy Food Brands. They have an extremely positive culture where career growth and progression opportunities are at the forefront of their decision making.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.