Instantly recognised, this Australian icon in the FMCG industry has posted incredible results with strong growth plans in place. Offering career development, mentoring and top shelf training programs. This is an amazing role for an ambitious person who leads by example and strives to excel in a high profile division.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager for this division, you will be responsible for business partnering with key commercial stakeholders in providing analysis and insights to drive successful business decisions.
- Analysis and reporting of Sales and GP results on a weekly basis
- Communicate the financial results providing recommendations
- Provide insightful analysis and clear commentary by working with the Category Managers and Merchandise Manager on key drivers and performance trends
- Supporting the Commercial team to accurately forecast future Sales and GP for weekly outlooks, budgeting and strategic planning purposes
- Provide robust analysis of market & industry trends
- Partnering with the commercial team to develop & implement robust strategic capital initiatives
- Identify and implement opportunities that improve processes
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role within a large corporate, preferably FMCG, Retail or similar. Your skills and experience will include category management, a business partner who will add value through accurate reporting and value-added insights coupled with strong communication skills and stakeholder management, also the ability to handle pressure and manage expectations with advanced financial modelling and large ERP system skill.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Flexibility with WFH
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
- On-site parking
- Staff discounts
A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lachlan Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org