Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged to source a high-calibre Commercial Analyst within an iconic Australian organisation. Our client is a large ASX listed business that has seen minimal negative financial impact by Covid-19, has performed exceptionally well over the past financial year and is forecasting more strong growth to come.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, your role will be a broad and dynamic position requiring you to provide commercial advice and support to the Operations and Merchandising Team, using data to drive performance reporting, planning and insightful analysis that improves and supports critical decision-making. Specific duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Provide effective finance business partnering support to the Operational stakeholders
- Produce and distribute of weekly and monthly performance reporting and analysis
- Manage budget and forecasting processes & understanding key drivers
- Build ad hoc reports and analysis based on the needs of the Operations teams
- Analyse initiatives and make recommendations on cost reduction opportunities
- Improve and automate existing reporting and introduce new reporting where necessary
- Support business cases production to drive improved returns on CAPEX
- Identifying areas for process improvement and executing accordingly
- Ad-hoc duties as required
CA/CPA qualified, you will have highly developed analytical skills and strong commercial acumen gained in a large corporate environment. You are a positive, inquisitive professional that can be tenacious, yet also operate with a consultative and collaborative style. It is essential you have excellent communication skills, advanced Excels skill and can work well in ambiguity. Previous experience from Retail or FMCG will be advantageous but it is not essential.
How To Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com