|Job title :||Business Analyst|
|Location :||Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Job reference :||1132228|
Working as part of a large and impressive team, your role will be a broad and dynamic one where you will lead financial reporting and provide commercial support to a range of key stakeholders within the group.
More specifically, your key duties will include:
• Establishing relationships outside of finance to deliver analytical support to senior decision makers
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Presenting monthly results to operational executives
• Implement and monitor procedures of review and areas for continuous improvement
• Lead, mentor and develop more junior staff members
CA/CPA qualified, you will be an ambitious and high calibre candidate taking your first step from a Big 4 or Mid-tier firm. You will have an in-depth technical understanding combined with demonstrated commercial awareness. You will possess exceptional communication skills as your ability to interact, engage and influence stakeholders across the business will be crucial to your success.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high calibre candidate to become part of a truly unique business. You will be joining a household name with an outstanding culture and fantastic career progression opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro at firstname.lastname@example.org