My client delivers packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations. They deliver on the promise of what’s inside by innovating to lead, enhancing their core and investing to grow. Their vision is to be THE industry-leading packaging solutions and displays company. Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity define who they are and how they operate. They shape the way they work with each other, with their customers and with the community.
They require a Business Analyst to challenge the status quo and apply your specialised business and technical skillset across a broad range of initiatives encompassing:
- Current state baselining and target state enhancement and optimisation (people, process and technology)
- Process re-engineering of AS-IS state and update the TO-BE state.
- Key contributor to Payroll (ADP) implementation (feasibility assessment, requirements management, business case creation etc.)
- Design and delivery of capability uplift frameworks and ways of working.
- Strong requirements elicitation and process mapping skills
- Payroll subject matter experience highly regarded – working with ADP preferred.
- Experience in working in an Agile based delivery environment advantageous.
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to translate Business requirements into functional system flows if a technical change is required
- Ability to identify and implement Business process re-engineering changes
- Ability to work within a team as well as operating independently (ie: self motivated and manage own time within team governance cadences)
- Sense of ownership and pride of tasks undertaken