The organisation is undergoing an elaborate transformation of their Finance systems and processes and will require support of the implementation of the project across scope, budget, and time. You are vital in the software development process and will be working with the Agile Scrum teams as well as the Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have a ‘get it done’ approach in terms of delivery and will have experience in migration/implementation of systems. They will be an enthusiastic and influential leader, with vision in driving change and adoption to new systems. They will manage key stakeholders’ expectations, able to adapt, and are intrinsically curious and analytical. They can work in a collaborative environment and have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Translate business and technical requirements into working products and features
- Identify and explore continuous improvement activities with User Experience front of mind
- Document and review the organisation’s “As-Is” and “To-Be” during its process of redesign
- Develop and execute UAT test scenarios.
- Provide end-user training to the business on best practice
- Option of 9 day work fortnight
- Work overseas for 2 months of the year
- Drive real-world impact
- NFP bonus on top of salary
- WFH flexibility – 2 days in office
If you feel you are fit for this role, click the apply button, alternatively, please send in your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to discuss the role further, please don’t hesitate to call Jason (Jase) Tran on 0488 515 837.