This role will see you working with an instantly recognised FMCG company that houses global brands. They have experienced a surge across all their divisions and their presence across Australia & New Zealand is unmatched. They require a top tier Analyst to join their commercial finance function. Initially a 12 month fixed term contract, there are definite career opportunities and a view to permanent for the right person.
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities to drive business outcomes;
- Analysis of large volumes of data, presenting insights to your stakeholders;
- Financial modelling, predictions, cost and risk analysis;
- Analysis and business casing of projects including ROI and NPV;
- Develop business case models for initiatives; and
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting activities.
You may be a first mover from chartered (Big 4/Mid Tier) or a CPA qualified accounting professional with experience in a similar role within a FMCG or a related sector. You will possess a curious mind and be a forward thinker, able to provide valuable insights. Strong data analysis skills and the ability to present findings to stakeholders will be second to none.
- Potential permanent role
- Highly strategic and commercial
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Use your commercial thinking every day!