We are seeking a passionate individual who thrives in a team environment. You will have an innate ability to visualize end results and ability to create pathways to get there.
As a key part of the service deliver team, you will bring an innovative flair to the analysis, evaluation, and translations of service concepts into detailed business requirements.
This is a great opportunity to work on amazing Products & Platforms in the Web, Telematics and IoT space.
You are comfortable and confident to:
- Work with customers, and key internal teams to understand and document business needs, use cases and service priorities.
- Identify innovative solutions to complex business problems and process improvements
- Apply a methodical approach to requirements gathering and documentation
- Quickly grasp underlining system technical design and messaging flows.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum 5+ years in business analyst role
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Strong academic credentials in a computer science/engineering/IT degree (or similar)
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience in telematics or similar field highly valued,
Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information