High profile, listed FMCG and retail brand. Results have been consistently strong across all market segments as they continue to dominate the industry. A top tier employer of choice, they promote a high-performance culture and genuinely invest in their people, supporting career growth and offering market best career development opportunities. Initially a 6 month fixed term contract, there are definite career opportunities and a view to permanent.
This role will see you business partnering internally and supporting various senior and state based leaders. You will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with key commercial stakeholders within the group;
- Providing analysis and insights to drive successful business decisions;
- Drive financial accountability with business partners working within budget and strategy;
- Reporting and analysis of CAPEX and OPEX + risk mitigation;
- Work towards sustainable customer and social objectives;
- Drive improvement in performance, innovation and benchmarking analysis; and
- Manage the budgeting and forecast process and provide key insights.
You will be a CPA/CA qualified finance professional (or near completion). Our client is looking for someone at the early stages of their career and is open to someone making their first move from chartered, looking to make a move into a commercial role, OR someone with experience from a similar commercial role where you can demonstrate strong business partnering and analytical skills. Industry background is flexible, however experience managing a sales based P&L will be highly regarded. You will possess a curious mind and be a forward thinker, able to provide valuable insights. Strong data analysis skills and the ability to present findings to stakeholders will be second to none.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alexander Dunlop at firstname.lastname@example.org