Working for a multi billion dollar plus global organisation, you will be responsible for business partnering for an iconic brand and providing financial analysis and advice to leadership teams.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for providing key financial performance analysis to divisional and corporate functions. Other duties include (but not limited to):
- Reporting, business planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Strategic analysis
- Prepare financial models to support strategic planning activities
- Monthly & quarterly management reporting
- KPI reporting
- Trade spend analysis
- New product development
- Variance analysis
- Trend analysis across divisions
- Support and develop systems reporting
- Business performance reporting
- Business plans
- Manage a mid size team
- Ad hoc projects
You will be a CA/ CPA qualified accounting professional with a proven track record in an analytical role within a large corporate, preferably FMCG, Retail or similar. You will have excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills, with a creative flair. You will have advanced financial modelling and data analysis skills.
- Career progression
- Training & development
- Fun and dynamic company culture
- Excellent mentorship from senior management
- Bonus component
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.