Supagas is a leading supplier of LPG, industrial, medical, specialty and helium gases in Australia. We are a fast-growing nation-wide company and are rapidly building a reputation for growth and success based on an exceptional ‘YES WE CAN’ customer service offering and quality product in the highly competitive market.
This position has been newly created with someone in mind who is seeking a role that will accelerate their career to the next level, you will develop effectiveness by way of Process Optimisation, issue resolution and building automation, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and report on asset inventory movements
- Report on data reconciliation between the ERP and the Asset Management Tracking System
- Periodic review and root cause analysis of asset loss data to maximise and reduce financial loss
- Analyse large sets of data using Excel to navigate through databases
- Understand business requirements and processes
- Develop performance reporting dashboard to report on system performance
- Extract data, provide insights and commentary to various stakeholders
- Identify best practice solutions
Skills & Experience:
As the preferred candidate you will have a tertiary qualification in Accounting & Finance or Business with experience ideally in Asset Management. This role will suit someone who has a proven track record of analysing large data sets and provide the business with insights. You will possess strong communication skills with the ability to engage and communicate with various stakeholders in the business and drive system use with your advance Excel skills. This role will suit someone who is seeking the next step in their career, great for an up and comer.
How to Apply:
Please apply online to register interest in this role via the link below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639 or Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.