This role will entail managing an existing portfolio of customers in the domestic building market which the business has built over 40yrs in the industry. However, the main function of the role will be to generate new business and bring on new clients across Victoria to ensure continued growth.
- Scope Victoria's residential building market
- Generate new business through new client acquisition
- Manage existing clients & increase spend within portfolio
- Explore wider construction market, including potential interstate markets
- Have ultimate responsibility for revenue generation & sales for the organisation
- Experience in a business development role with proven track record in acquiring new clients
- Have sold a building product or service into residential builders or construction sectors
- Ability to work autonomously & set your own tasks
- Passion for sales & growing a sales territory
- Business with Excellent History
- Privately Owned Business that Owns all it's Assets
- Autonomous BD Role with Plenty of Scope
- Attractive Salary Package
Our client is a privately owned business with a proud history of providing excellent services for the construction sector in Victoria. These services include rental, sale & installation of portable products required on a building site. The business prides themselves on their product quality & service, and hence, have a host of long-standing clients.
The business has an intimate & family feel to it, with the MD at the helm keen to foster that type of ongoing culture. There are 70 employees working across the organisation, many of whom have spent many years within the business.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.