Reporting into the State Sales Manager, As the Business Development Manager, you will be at the forefront of our expansion, taking charge of identifying new business opportunities, nurturing relationships with key stakeholders, and driving revenue growth. You'll have the autonomy to unleash your entrepreneurial spirit and make strategic decisions that will shape our future.
- Drive revenue growth through your portfolio of accounts
- Be proactive in finding new business streams
- Work to set sales KPI's
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, cultivate leads, and secure contracts
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in Account / Territory Management with track record in growing a portfolio of accounts within Civil or Commercial Construction
- Passion & Hunger to overachieve against sales targets
- Proactive in your approach
Our Client is a company that caters to the construction market in Australia, dedicated to providing innovative solutions for the Construction and Event space. With over 20 years of industry experience, They operates across various sectors, including residential, commercial, and Civil construction, offering a wide range of services.
- Become part Market leading company
- Great salary and bonus incentive
- Huge career growth opportunites
Click APPLY now or call Brent McGrath on 0408 324 400 for a confidential discussion.