This newly created BDM role will entail looking after customers involved with large civil infrastructure works, such as the Westgate, Metro & Rail projects across Victoria. You will own this customer channel and be responsible for selling a range of safety & related products to them.
- Build & drive revenue growth through the major civil projects channel
- Sell across the broad range of products the business has to offer
- Be across and involved in tendering opportunities
- Be proactive in finding new business opportunities / up-selling / cross-selling where possible
- Take full responsibility & be main point of contact for customers in your portfolio
- Proven sales experience with track record in growing revenue
- Have sold into major civil construction projects in Victoria
- Experience selling a broad range of products or safety-related products would be a bonus but not essential
- Passion & Hunger to overachieve against sales targets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player, but able to work autonomously
- Proactive in your approach
With almost 40 years experience in the industry, this privately owned national distributor has a great reputation for providing the market with great quality safety products. They have excellent partnerships with both their suppliers and customers, and a strong focus on high level customer service.
This successful business has a relatively flat and simple structure, made up of sales, operations, admin staff and a local General Manager who runs the business. They have a collaborative culture that has seen them become a highly successful organisation over the years.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.