|Job title :||Business Development Manager|
|Contact name :||Sam Arico|
|Contact email :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job reference :||1094191|
This autonomous Business Development role is one with plenty of scope to make your own. Reporting into the Directors of the business, your ultimate responsibility will be to drive new & sustainable business through the organisation. You will use your existing networks to do so, and be given full autonomy to leverage from your relationships however you see fit.
• Strategically develop new business opportunities to sell the organisation's services
• Utilise your network to grow your portfolio of customers
• Effectively sell the USP of the business to help continue to build the value proposition of the company
• Focus on long-term relationships, rather than 'sales at all costs'
• Ultimately take responsibility for the sales function of the business & be accountable to opening new doors with a superior service offering
Skills and Experience
• Sales experience in a services-based industry
• Proven track record in driving new business & building your own portfolio
• Motivation & drive to work autonomously in strategic business development role
• Passion for building something from the ground up & taking ownership of a sales budget
• Appetite to work for SME without the restrictions of a large corporate
• Be a naturally ambitious individual who always strives to succeed
• Uniquely cultured business within the transport market
• Opportunity to build your own portfolio
• Competitive base salary + uncapped commission; high earning potential
About the company
This business has been operating for over 20 years, and has a great name across the local transport space. The organisation pride themselves on their ethical approach to business, and excellent systems & service offering they provide to a variety of clients. They are an SME with under 20 employees, are located in new offices in the inner suburbs of Melbourne and have a collaborative environment.
The business is an intimate SME, led by hands-on Directors who lead from the front and encourage a collaborative environment. They are ethically strong, and hence have a great track record in maintaining strong & long-term relationships with a range of different clients.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.