If you’re a passionate foodie and a sales superstar with a great networks through indies, this could be the role for you! This is a genuinely exciting, varied and autonomous role within one of Australia’s fast growing premium artisan food distributors.
Focusing heavily within the Independent retail channel in ACT and up to Wollongong this role will pick up a portfolio of existing business and be charged with its maintenance and continued expansion. There is great opportunity to build a substantial career with he business, pursuing both people management and national account management down the road. Being a bit of a hustler by nature and having a strong passion for building long term relationships will be essential for success.
- Oversee existing customer base through effective territory management
- Identify and target new business opportunities
- Plan and carry out new brand/product launches and promotional/discount plans
- Overseeing and entering of daily sales orders
- Weekly activity reporting
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Assist with annual budget development
- A strong track record of sales success within Food across Independent retail
- A committed and results driven attitude to work to a high ethical and professional standard
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for premium artisan food
- Valid drivers license
- Professional development and career progression
- Incredibly attractive commission structure that would be one of the best in industry
- Be a part of a highly innovative and driven team
Our client is a highly progressive and rapidly growing premium food distributor who partner with great boutique brands from Australia and around the world. This business is built on strong relationships, exceptional service, and amazing quality lead product.
Supportive and collaborative approach to business. All about partnering with like-minded individuals that value premium, artisan food products. Work within a team that values it’s people and promotes from within.