The position of Business Development Manager will require sourcing and securing new clients within the enterprise market and managing existing customers also. Use your expertise and previous experience dealing with the enterprise market to form relationships and make your mark in a successful, growing business. You must have a strategic focus on your sales process.
This role will see you selling IT Services, Voice and Data, Telephony, Hardware Procurement and Software Development. The successful BDM is expected to prospect across all service categories and develop a strong trusted advisor relationship with the clients.
- Building strong relationships within Brisbane
- Introduce new business
- Utilise Digital and Social media to implement your personalised lead generation campaign
- Working with a variety of stakeholders
- Using consultative approaches to influence major decision makers
- Effective use of CRM
- Proven track record selling within enterprise
- Able to plan and implement sales strategies
- Ability to work cohesively with various decision makers
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Competitive base salary + car allowance + commission
- Highly autonomous role on the road with great work life balance
- Huge growth mindset and career opportunities
An Australian owned and operated company. They have become an industry leader with a strong brand & operations in most states of Australia.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0477434578