The position of Business Development Manager will require sourcing and securing new clients and managing existing customers within South West NSW, you can be based anywhere in this region & will be looking after areas such as Wagga Wagga, Griffith, Orange, Bathurst etc. Use your expertise and previous experience dealing with clients to form relationships and make your mark in a successful, growing business.
This role will see you focus on selling Commercial Furniture into the EDUCATION/SCHOOLS market.
Commercial experience within Furniture, Fit-Outs, Office supplies etc.. is extremely advantageous.
This role will see you working from home, when you're not on the road.
- Building strong relationships within South West NSW
- Introduce new product lines to existing accounts
- Prepare quotations for key customers
- Working with a variety of stakeholders
- Using consultative approaches to influence major decision makers
- Effective use of CRM
- Skills and Experience
- Proven track record selling to Key Clients
- Able to plan and implement sales strategies
- Ability to work cohesively with various decision makers
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Competitive base salary + car allowance + commission
- Highly autonomous role on the road with great work life balance
- Huge growth mindset and career opportunities
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0477434578