This organisation is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that has had a presence in local communities in Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria for 70 years, with their corporate office located in Brisbane. They place a strong emphasis on making possibilities a reality, through partnering with people who strive for more, while maintain care and compassion in work and daily life.
Reporting to the Senior Business Partner, you will be working across the full remit of the business operations by taking on a partnering approach to provide advice and solve issues surrounding the businesses strategic and operational objectives. This role will involve partnering with internal and external stakeholders to provide best practice, up-to-date generalist human resources advice and support, along with industrial relations support and guidance to the business.
- Ensuring employees have a positive experience throughout their lifecycle, along with ensuring continued compliance before employment and throughout.
- Maintaining HRIS procedures and generation of HR reports.
- The ability to work collaboratively to support the wider HR team on key business initiatives and to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Have a genuine commitment to the purpose ad values of the organisation, to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate flexibility and proactiveness to ensure workloads are effectively managed and prioritised in an everchanging environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, management or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience in a generalist human resources role or business partnering role.
- Proven understanding and application of the Fair Work Act, Modern Awards, and employment contracts.
- Demonstrated experience handling case management, Employment relation and industrial relation matters;
- Established competence in technology literacy and applications that are relevant to the role, involving a recruitment and/or payroll system and Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, in conjunction with logical and systematic problem-solving skills.
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Lauren Fraser on 0499 441 381 or firstname.lastname@example.org