Permanent job opportunity based in Melbourne
Our client is seeking to hire a Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing software applications and lead the entire software development life cycle. The engineer will use and develop a good knowledge base of engineering principles, theories and techniques using relevant new technologies.
- Lead the entire software development life cycle for C++ solutions & products, including software design, implementation, code reviews, integration and debugging for new products and existing ones.
- Drive continuous iterative agile like software planning and development.
- Collaborate with systems engineers to ensure design and implementation meet customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or other related technical discipline
- 4+ years of related C++ software development experience
- Experience working with Linux systems and open source software
- Experience with database technologies (SQL) and Networking protocols
- Real-time operating system methodology experience
- Experience with Git Version Control and Atlassian tool set.
- Strong experience with C++ development
- Considerable experience in a commercial environment developing complex hardware/software systems, ideally in Telco, IP, VOIP, Mission Critical industry;
- Experience developing real time, multi-threading/multi-processing software
- Strong OOA and OOD skills including UML
- Experience developing for both Windows and Linux target systems
- Experience with VOIP products & QT framework are “nice to have”
If you are ready to take on a unique career opportunity, Apply now or contact Vincent Cote Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.